Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My TECH Wish List

On a more materialistic note, I've begun to make a list of items I would like to own to further my interest in photography and videography. My current digital camera is not cutting it for me, I run through AA batteries like they are an endangered species. The other problem with my photos is that my family has green eyes, and thus we all look like frightening demons in all our photos, only Ms. Adobe can conquer the demons in my life, iphoto makes us look like zombies, not much better.
In other tech news, I made my second movie ever last night (the first being the Amazing Race tape), and I was sad to see how my camera shots bounced around and gave me motion sickness. Which was great for the Blair Witch part, not so great for the other parts. Thus, I have created a Tech Wish List.

  • Digital Camera, minimum 8.0 megapixels, with continuous shooting capability. Right now my favorite is the Canon PowerShot 8.0-Megapixel Digital ELPH Camera
  • Tripod, must be portable & fit in a backpack, must be compatible with my digital camera and video camera
  • Adobe Photo Shop, newest version
  • Final Cut Pro 6, amazing video editing software
  • External Hard Drive, required to store all of these photos and videos I'm creating
  • iphone = INCREDIBLE

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey J-
Came by this via your profile via your new photos of you and JG via the facebook homepage. Do you use rechargeable AA batteries? That's how I got by during traveling (with electricity, obviously)... I had one set that was in the camera and one set that was charging, and kept switching those out. They don't last as long as normal AAs, but at least you don't have to keep buying them.
-Danielle