Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Podcasts are still hot

And video podcasts on my iPhone are even hotter!

I have some favorites that I thought I'd share:

Medical Spanish, by Molly Martin
Dr. Martin gives clear, 10 minute podcasts that include vocabulary, a doctor-patient interaction, and English/Spanish translation practice. I LOVE IT!

WNYC's Radio Lab
Witty, entertaining, and educational, I can't get enough of these hour-long podcasts. I've learned about the opera The Ring, Archeology, Memory, really interesting, I'm always intrigued and want to know more after one of these!

Pilates Center of Bend Video Podcast
Short clips of different pilates techniques, it's great because I download them on my iPhone and do my pilates in the gym.

These are my favorites so far, now that I have video podcast capabilities, I'm going to do a lot more searching in iTunes U for some cool video classes. Let me know about your favorite podcasts!

No comments: