Friday, March 18, 2011

Preclinical curriculum: Mission Accomplished!

Here I am with all of my syllabi and text books from the first two years of medical school. It's difficult to describe how I feel right now-I'm speechless and bursting with excitement at the same time. I didn't know it was possible for me to learn as much as I've learned over the course of a year and a half. I'm proud of myself for my endurance and dogged perseverance to push myself to become the best physician I can be. Compared to premedical students, I know so much! Compared to my amazing mentors, I still know so little and have so much more to learn!

 While that massive pile of notes is now behind me, I know that even bigger challenges lie ahead of me. First I'll be focusing on the  Medical Licensing Board Exam... The biggest challenge I'll face in the next two years of medical school and the rest of my career is being part of a dynamic healthcare team taking care of real people with real problems. I'll do my best to accept the challenge with humility, grace, and all the energy I have. Thanks for all of your support so far!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Look at all that stuff now crammed somewhere in your brain. Congratulations on having gotten this far! I hope you enjoy the rest of the ride as much as you seem to have enjoyed this portion.