Monday, May 2, 2011

2000 Mark!

I finished the USMLE World Qbank on Friday afternoon. That's over 2000 questions under my belt! I was very pleased with my NBME practice exam score today-2 weeks to go to keep working on my weaknesses. Being methodical and holding myself accountable really feels good after a while. Let's hope the test gods agree come May 18th..

This weekend was gorgeous in DC, after a fun baseball game Friday night, I enjoyed a wonderful 9 mile run along the Crescent Trail Saturday morning. One of the benefits of having a schedule completely determined by me is that I choose to exercise a lot! I spent Saturday outside all day, with a few hours of lazy studying in the sunshine along the river in Georgetown. On Sunday we explored Eastern Market and walked around the National Mall. I know what you're thinking: "Aren't you supposed to be studying all the time? Isn't this like the most important test ever?!" I've had important tests in the past, and I'll have more in the future, but I'll never stop living my life as fully as I wish, no matter what "super important" thing is on my plate. If I don't enjoy each and every day now, when will I? Now back to learning!

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."

Theodore Roosevelt


No comments: