Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Runner's Logic

What is with my cameras not charging? I would have some excellent photos for today...except my camera won't charge. Booooo.

Have you ever gone on a run and literally felt like you were going to fall over because your legs felt weak and heavy? Well, that was my run today. Not fun, but slow and steady right? I made it 20 minutes before I had to walk home. Yikes! I blame it on the combo of the BA heat/humidity and starting to study for my Boards. The one-two punch.

So my days are becoming less blog worthy, as I study more, frequent the same places, and am not as touristy. BUT, I still managed to eat a delicious bife de chorizo sandwich for dinner. I'm sorry I don't have a wonderful photo.

Tomorrow brings another date with USMLE World qbank. I will become a doctor soon, just 2 more big tests and A LOT of practice questions before I get my medical license...

Update:
This is EXACTLY what went through my mind today as I geared up to go running...

No comments: