Friday, May 22, 2009

If you don't know it, Look It Up

Since I received word back in January that I was accepted to medical school, a slight change has happened to me...If I hear something and don't know about it, I look it up. This is actually an incredibly helpful new skill that I've per chance developed. It's true related to medical and nonmedical things. For the medically related information, I guess I have this sense now that I'm going to have to learn it eventually, so if I hear about it now I might as well learn about it now. For nonmedical stuff, I'm not sure, maybe since I'll be dealing with such diverse people and patients my whole life I figure I might as well know as much as possible because you never know what might come up in conversation?? Not sure. Anyways, I'm happy to have this "look it up" bug, I've never learned so much!

No comments: