Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pizza Party!

Last night I had a pizza-making party to celebrate my 24th Birthday! I was so impressed with everyone's creativity and pizza-making skills that I have a few awards to give out....


Most Traditional: Kevin won the award for most traditional pizza, hereby called the "Kevin" pizza.

Most Unique Combination of Ingredients: Meghan won this award with her brilliant combination of apple, celery, and brown sugar toppings.

Most Creative:
Hannibal and Jay won the Creativity award for their stuffed crust!

Troopers of the Night: Melissa and Audrey won the Trooper award for helping set up, slice and dice, and still making delicious pizzas!
Trailblazers:
Amy, Eugene and Rajiv won the TrailBlazers award, for making the first pizza of the night!

Most Perserverence:
Abi and Jay won the Perserverence Award. For making these two delicious pizzas even though they were already both stuffed!


Best Secret Ingredients: Yiwey won the award for best secret ingredients. He made a Hawaiian pizza with Spam and Pineapple!Thank you so much for everyone who came and were such good sports and fantastic chefs! I had so much fun and I hope you all did too.

No comments: