Wednesday, October 14, 2009

3 Things About Today

In my Healer's Art class, the class begins by asking 3 questions, and I thought I would share my responses with you today...What Inspired Me: In my CPR class, hearing Dr. Smith-Coggins talk about the Good Samaritan Laws in California and other states, and then subsequently sharing with us her own views, when she feels that she has a personal responsibility to help, and thinks there is a good chance she can help, she always does so.

What Moved Me: As I was running from the Student Lounge to CCSR, I saw a big, stunningly beautiful bluebird land and perch on a bike rack. I stopped running, admired, smiled, and had to run a little faster the rest of the way to be on time to my meeting.

What Motivated Me: I had an optional Anatomy midterm today, British Style, meaning that you have 15 minutes with a TA or professor and they quiz you. I had the pleasure of being quizzed by one of our professors, Dr. Whitmore, and did well, a "comfortable pass" as he declared, and I'm now happy with my study habits and motivated to learn more anatomy!

No comments: