Thursday, April 8, 2010

Need to Expand Number of Hours in the Day

Apparently my blog has become a photo blog...I apologize for that.

Latest news in a nutshell...
I'm becoming environmentally friendly! Proven by the fact that I biked to and from school today.
My photographs will be on exhibit tomorrow evening! At the Medicine and the Muse Event.
I'm learning about the all-powerful amazing and sometimes asthmatic lung! Lungs are COOL. Don't mess up your V/Q ratio though. That's BAD news.
I can distinguish the lung sounds of wheezes, crackles, and rhonchi by auscultation.
An owl visited me the other day on my way home, it was outstandingly amazing and surreal.
As usual I drink too much diet coke.

I have way more thoughts, comments, and experiences than that, but I really have to write this proposal. It will get me $12k of funding and we all know that's a lot of money for a med student.

No comments: