Friday, April 20, 2012

The Harvard Red Book

I received my copy of the Harvard Red Book in the mail this week. It's my 5th year reunion this May, and for every reunion, Harvard asks alumni to update their contact information, and if you want, indulge your fellow classmates with what you've been up to since graduating.

As soon as I opened the book, I couldn't put it down, so interesting to read personal accounts of my friends and classmates. I'm sorry I didn't update more than where I'm currently living and doing. Reading the entries made me smile, I truly am so fortunate to have attended Harvard. I have made so many wonderful friendships with interesting, creative people who are all driven in their own, unique way.

I feel uplifted, and reminded that no matter what I do, as long as I continue to follow my gut, I can do whatever I want, and absolutely love it. Now that is a privilege.

No comments: