Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Birthday Request

My 24th birthday is a little more than a month away, June 5th, and I have a small request from all of you, my friends and family:

Please send me at least 5 of your favorite songs.

Songs that inspire you, make you think, that you just love the rhythm and beat of, that energize and lift your spirits, or that just bring a smile to your face...By no means limit yourself to 5, I"ll take as many as you're willing to send!

A few years back, one of my Heps buddies made a CD for me of songs that get her in her running groove and I absolutely loved it, still listen to it to this day. I am desperately in need of new music and I know I'll be studying a ton and working out in gyms for the next 4 years, so I thought, what better gift then music that all of you love for my birthday?

In advance -THANK YOU! You can email them to me or send me a CD in the mail, my mailing address is on Facebook. I can't wait to receive your favorite music!!!

No comments: