Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm high on life

I'm high on life. My mind is racing, connecting, recognizing, wondering, seeing, believing, doing. I'm learning about monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, gene therapy...invention, creativity, scientific method, beauty, mystery, intrigue, hope, faith, and chance. I'm understanding the importance of relationships, managers, visionaries, worker bees, critics, sympathizers, go-getters, happy folks, sad folks, crazy folks, inspiring folks, simple folks. I love doing, running, hiking, reading, talking, communicating, biking, story telling, listening, understanding. I want to learn, about computers, software, IQ, neuroscience, AI, history, photography, linguistics, language, culture, diversity, evolution. I see the importance of values, ethics, shared values, religion, no religion, community. I want to think, and think and think until I understand how it all really fits together. The big picture, why we're all here, what is this all about?

I am so happy and energized about life. The rhythms of my day are very patterned, but every day are new thoughts, new insights, new learning, new growing, new recognizing, new awareness.

How amazing is that? Surely, this is what being high on life really means.

No comments: