Friday, April 3, 2009

Quote of the day

"The point is that what I found at a very young age was that if you can only think about yourself -- 'How much money can I make? What can I buy? How nice is my house? What kind of fancy car do I have?' -- that over the long term, I think you get bored...I think if you're only thinking about yourself, your life becomes diminished, and the way to live a full life is to think about what can I do for others, how can I be a part of this larger project of making a better world"

-President Barack Obama 4/3/2009

3 comments:

Mark Pederson said...

Is that why he's giving a trillion dollars to the banks?

Anonymous said...

come on julia post more often
please you side you would

michelle rutherford
e-mail me asap
love you love amp
p.s give me secret code
amp

Julia said...

I have been posting more often!