Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Medpedia -Shout out to Andrea!


I am so proud of my roommate Andrea. She just started her first day at her new job, she'll be working for
Medpedia this next year. I, (and others vastly more qualified then I to think so) think this could really be a disruptive technology that changes the way medical information works. Transparency in medical information is such a tiring issue that needs to be laid to rest, and I think that Medpedia can really be the dealbreaker that will be able to provide patients and care providers with excellent medical information across a huge range of diseases and ailments.


I'm so excited for you Andrea and I'm looking forward to hearing about the triumphs and roadblocks of this great start up!

Here's an LATimes article that's pretty cool.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

well, darn, given that picture of the newest addition to the medpedia team, i clearly have complete confidence in the seriousness of the venture. heh heh

thanks, julia!!!!!!!!! when you're saving all the sick of the world in a couple years, we'll see who's giving shoutouts to whom :)