Sunday, July 20, 2008

Times are Changing

Change is in the air...the new batch of interns is here, my parents are moving to Hawaii, I'm applying to medical school... I feel like this time next year I will have a completely different frame of reference in terms of my home and my day-to-day activities...

An update on my regular activities are in store. This weekend I took time to rest and relax, I slept a lot, took care of some errands, and really worked over some secondary applications, pressing "submit" is my new favorite activity. I also had a great 7 miler yesterday, nice and easy. It's so cliche, but long runs are really great for clearing the mind. The next 11 days I will devote to secondaries so I can feel like I'm on top of things before jet setting across the Atlantic. So in case you're in the mood for sending me presents, anything with caffeine and positive thoughts will do.

No comments: